She is an Indian actress who works in the Hindi television industry. Divyanka Tripathi is also known by Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya. She was born on 14 December 1984. Tripathi rose to fame by playing a dual role in Zee TV’s serial Banoo Main Teri Dulhann for which she won the Indian Television Academy Award. After that, she garnered the Indian Telly Award for Best Actress in a Lead Role for portraying the character of Dr. Ishita Raman Bhalla in Star Plus’s soap opera Ye Hai Mohabbatein and in 2017, she won the dance reality show Nach Baliye.
Stay Tuned For Know More Facts About Divyanka Tripathi
- Does Divyanka Tripathi smoke?: No
- Does Divyanka Tripathi drink alcohol?: No
- Divyanka and Sharad were in a relationship for 9 years.
- Her dream role is to play the role of a ‘psychopath’ or a ‘police officer.’
- Divyanka Tripathi likes to shop from Lokhandwala in Mumbai.
- Divyanka Tripathi won the ‘Miss Bhopal’ title in 2003.
- Tripathi was the winner of talent hunt show “The Zee Cine Star’s Ki Khoj,” Indore in 2004.
- She is a pure vegetarian but she learned to cook non-vegetarian food as her Ex-boyfriend, Sharad used to like non-vegetarian food.
- In 2017, she along with her husband Vivek Dahiya won the ‘Nach Baliye 8’ trophy along with a cash prize of INR 35 lakh.
- Divyanka has been working since childhood as she used to take part in the drama, plays, and telefilms in her hometown Bhopal.
- She did her first job when she was in school, as a host of All India Radio (AIR) for which she was paid 800 (INR).
- Divyanka was adventurous in her younger days and a mountaineering course from the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand, India.
- Her father wanted her to be part of National Cadet Corps (NCC). She enrolled in the Bhopal Rifle Academy where she won a gold medal in rifle shooting.