Mayanti Langer Wiki Biography- Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Affairs,& More
Mayanti Langer is a married lady. In September 2012, Mayanti Langer married Stuart Binny, an all-rounder Indian cricketer who is the child of acclaimed Indian cricketer, Rogers Binny. Mayanti has been a critical enthusiastic help for Stuart Binny who legitimately credits her for elevating his falling profession chart.
They make a stunning couple and have a fabulous sentimental holding. They too have confronted the warmth of people in general and web-based social networking. As of late when her significant other did not passage well at India versus West Indies T20 coordinate at the USA, she was trolled intensely via web-based networking media.
Some lesser known facts about Mayanti Langer
- She started her professional anchoring career with Football Cafe on Zee Sports.
- Apart from cricket, she anchored for other sports like football and hockey.
- She is 4 months older than her husband Stuart Binny.
- She also co-hosted the 2010 Commonwealth Games with Charu Sharma.
- Mayanti wanted to be a Graphic designer, but once a sports channel asked her to be their guest anchor and after that experience, she decided to be an anchor.
- She was a football player at the school level.
- Her father Sanjiv Langer has worked with the UN (United Nations).
- Does Mayanti Langer smoke?: No
- Is Mayanti Langer having any relationship affair ?: No
- Is Mayanti Langer lesbian ?: NO
- Does Mayanti Langer drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Who is Mayanti Langer husband? (name): Stuart Terence Rogers Binny